Elevetha

A Sea of Stars

Teenaged. Clinomaniac. Caffeine Addicted. Fangirl. Bibliomaniac. Introverted.

Challenge Participant
Secrets   - Robin Jones Gunn A Christian romance book without the squicky nastiness that other romance book parade on the covers and elsewhere. Good and clean. It was a little boring in parts and I felt for as much as a deal as the author made about Jessica needing her name to be changed and a new life and NO ONE knowing her real name; the reason for all that was lacking in so much. I liked Jessica, Kyle and Teri as characters. Overall though, If you're are looking for excellent Christian romanceadventuresuspense; may I suggest the O'Malley series by Dee Henderson. (Danger in the Shadows,(one of my favorites and that one had a reason for Sara being in WITSEC) The Negotiator, (these may not be in order from here on)The Guardian, The Truth Seeker (This one is so good!), The Protector, The Rescuer, and the Healer. I think there is one more but I can't remember the name of it. Her other books, the Uncommon Heroes series. And finally, Christian sci-fi, suspense, awesomeness that is "Oxygen" and "The Fifth Man" by John Olson and Randy Ingermanson.